Participation Fees are due in full before the teams begins regularly scheduled practices. Student will not be allowed to participate in practices until the fee is paid in full. Refunds will be based on the following guidelines:
- No refunds will be processed for any student who quits the team/activity voluntarily
- A student who is cut from the team/activity will be entitled to a full refund ONLY if there is no other team ( Junior Varsity, Sophomore, Freshman, 7th grade or 6th grade)
- A student who is injured within the first four (4) weeks of the season (commencing from the first date of practice) shall be entitled to a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. No refunds will be issued for injuries incurred after the fourth (4th) week. However, the District will honor the pro-rated amount of the fee as a Tax Deductible donation upon formal request by the parent or guardian of the injured student.
- Refund requests due to family relocation (student withdrawal from CCSD) will be processed in the same manner as an injury, i.e., 50% of the fee will be refunded within the first four (4) weeks of the season.
- No refunds will be processed at any time when a Student is removed from the team/activity for disciplinary reasons.