Access to Student Assistance Programs in Reach of Everyone
What Does ASPIRE Do?
- Provides free mentoring, resources and encouragement to help students get on a path
that’s right for them after high school
- Educates students and families about financial aid and the scholarship application process
as well as other options for paying for post-secondary education.
- Builds a sustainable community of volunteer mentors who work directly with CCHS students.
Useful Websites for Preparing for College
- Local Scholarships
- State Scholarships
- Federal Student Aid (application for pin)
- http://www.bestschools.com/fafsa/ (answers to FAFSA questions)
- Oregon Student Aid (OSAC)
- FAST WEB (Scholarship Matching)
- Fin Aid(Guide to Financial Aid)
- Scholarships 4 Students
- School Soup
- Savings Programs
- Collegeboard (SAT/PSAT)
- ACT Test Prep
Looking For a College
Our students would like to have an adult mentor come alongside them to make the transition
from high school to post-secondary education. If you have:
- 3 hours to spare during the month
- You want to advise & encourage young people
- You are teachable…please consider being a mentor!
For more information please contact our Aspire Coordinators. You can find us in the Future Center located in the CCHS Library.
(left) Kyla Salmond, College Readiness Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-416-6900, ext. 3115